Memories last for moments, Photos last forever

Have you ever tried getting pictures of your kids and get stuck with going to a store that uses tacky backgrounds? Come on now, every one knows your child is not really at the beach! Well, I would love to give you a more natural alternative. I am a young professional photorapher. I use only the most natural surroundings, earth and all of it's wonderful elements. I specialize in black and white photography, but also offer indoor and color photography. I love capturing children at their finest. Isn't that how we want to remember their childhood? Sweet, innocent, and lots of fun.

Monday, December 6, 2010

A little bit of Everyone

Over the Holidays I got to see a lot of cute faces. Faces that I would love sharing with all my followers! Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment